Yeti gaiters rank amongst Berghaus's most successful outdoor performance products, this model has been redesigned for 2011 providing a fantastic solution for walking and climbing in deep snow and boggy ground. Fully taped seams and a large front storm flap give you total protection for extreme conditions.
Yeti Fitting Instructions
- Establish your left and right gaiter
- Pull toe of boot through the largest gap, from inside to outside of gaiter
- Pull heel of gaiter onto and fully around heel of boot
- This next bit is the hardest bit and may take a lot of stretching/pulling, pull toe area of gaiter over toe area of boot, you may need to put heel of boot on floor and pull gaiter upwards and over boot toe (it will fit on eventually, these gaiters are supposed to be super tight so no water gets thro)
- Finally, adjust rubber accordingly so it is evenly around the sole.
As an alternative, you may prefer.....