- 1) Bright beam.
2) Lightweight and comfortable.
3) Durable and the control lock does save the battery power.
4) Different setting options and dimmer make it a versatile and practical in different weathers as well as the dark.
- 1) In changing batteries, membrane holding the two halves together seems very fragile. Makes you want a flat surface to change the batteries!
2) Control options are numerous enough that you can forget what control settings do what if you haven't used it for a while! - That's a small thing though.
|Ease of use|
|Value for money|
Published on: 23 September 2015