The design of these innovative gaiters completely protects your boots and lower legs up to the knee. They fasten via a front zip, with a hook and loop fastening storm flap, and the protective rubber rand is replaceable.
Yeti Fitting Instructions
- Establish your left and right gaiter
- Pull toe of boot through the largest gap, from inside to outside of gaiter
- Pull heel of gaiter onto and fully around heel of boot
- This next bit is the hardest bit and may take a lot of stretching/pulling, pull toe area of gaiter over toe area of boot, you may need to put heel of boot on floor and pull gaiter upwards and over boot toe (it will fit on eventually, these gaiters are supposed to be super tight so no water gets thro)
- Finally, adjust rubber accordingly so it is evenly around the sole.
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY on all orders 27th - 30th November 2015
FREE RETURNS to any Cotswold Outdoor