Galway, Ireland Enthusiast
- I love this jacket.
- No leaks so far.
- Lovely long arms.
- Big roomy hood.
- Nicely shaped slim fit.
- Super light but feels robust.
- Solid zip toggles and easy-to-use velcro adjustments.
- Soft material and covered zip around mouth area - small details that really increase comfort levels in bad weather
- Large outer pockets that are easy to access when wearing pack with hip straps.
- There really are not a lot of bad points. These are very picky:
- I'm tall (6ft) with a long torso and find it a little shorter than I'd like when wearing lots of bulky layers underneath. Fine with normal layering.
- Main zip can catch on rain flap if not paying attention when closing it.
- No hand warmer pockets. Don't need them but keep looking for them out of habit :)
Published on: 03 June 2015