If you have decided not to keep an item, bought in-store or online, and wish to return or exchange it by post, please complete the details on your delivery note and send it back to us in a new and unused condition together with the product’s original packaging and labelling within 30 days.
If you wish to return a pair of shoes or boots bought in-store or online please place the box in a sealed plastic postal bag.
We regret to inform you that we cannot be held responsible for returned goods that become lost in transit. We therefore strongly recommend that you use a recorded/insured delivery service and keep a record of this.
If you simply do not like your purchase, you will need to return the item at your own expense. If the item you have received is wrong or faulty, postage will be reimbursed.
You can now return items easily with Collect+ from over 6,500 locations. Just follow these three easy steps:
1. Complete the returns details on your delivery note and place inside the parcel
2. Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/cotswoldoutdoor to download and print your collect+ label
3. Attach the label to the outside of your parcel, ensuring the original label is covered
4. Drop your parcel off at any of the 6,500 points offering the Collect+ service. Keep your returns receipt so that you can track your parcel online
Please note that Collect+ can only accept parcels under 10kg in weight and within the dimensions 50 x 50 x 50cm.
To return via Royal Mail follow these simple steps:
1. Please complete the returns label on your delivery note
2. Tear off the completed returns form and place inside your parcel, ensuring that you place the barcode sticker on the outside of your parcel as indicated
3. Take your parcel to any Post Office and return to...
Cotswold Outdoor Ltd
PO BOX 75