The Altra Timp is designed to fit in the sweet spot between the Lone Peak and Olympus, offering a great balance of cushion and traction. This do-it-all trail runner features a 29 mm stack height for a comfortable, yet responsive ride, and 4 mm lugs that will bite on any terrain. The PFS performance last and lower volume, Fit4Her last combine to bring you a great fit, reduced lateral movement, and confidence on uneven terrain. The Timp is both breathable and durable and features a printed upper with laser cut TPU overlays, and reinforced coverage on the toebox and heel cap.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz. / 252 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS-W
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: 360° Reflective Upper
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology
Product Code: L2314523
You may also like...