The Brize Backpack from Arcteryx is a comfortable rucksack that has been designed for long day hikes but can easily transition to travel and daily use. It is made with durable nylon with reinforcements in key areas while the padded shoulder straps, hip belt and Aeroform back system ensure a great fit as well as comfort all day long.
The main compartment is generously spacious and features a security pocket for stowing more valuable items. There are two side pockets that can each carry upto 1L water bottles or alternatively they can accomodate trekking poles when they aren't in use.
There are also four compression straps that will help stabilise the load in your pack while you're on the move making this a great option for uneven terrain.
- Fabric: N420p-HT nylon 6.6 plain weave
- Aeroform thermoformed back panel is hydrophobic & enhances air flow
- Padded shoulder straps
- Hip belt
- Sternum strap
- Top lid pocket covers the drawcord to main compartment
- Zipped pocket on the front of the pack
- Dual front daisy chains with SwiftClip bungee straps
- Quick-access side pockets
- Hydration bladder compatible with HydroPort tube passage & internal clip
You may also like...