The Men's Alpha Comp Hoody from Arc'teryx has been designed with alpine excursions and ice climbing in mind. It combines the excellent waterproof and breathable protection of GoreTex with the stretch and thermo-regulation properties of Fortius 1.0 softshell fabric to provide you with outstanding performance on all-day excursions.
It offers excellent freedom of movement as well as protection from the elements and the trim e3D fit helps to minimise bulk and has a close fit for more effective moisture management when on the move. Several pockets will not interfere with your harness or hipbelts straps but they will keep your essentials secure and close to hand and the adjustable StormHood will keep the weather off your face without hindering your visibility.
- Shoulders, hood & hem: GoreTex, 3L (100% nylon)
- Core, body & underarms: Fortius 1.0 (84% nylon, 16% elastane)
- Zonal waterproof & breathable protection
- Softshell panels
- Adjustable, helmet compatible StormHood
- Internal laminated zipped pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped hand pockets
- Removable HemLock inserts
- Drop back Hem
- Trim Fit with e3D patterning
- Weight: 405g