The lightweight Men's Rico Jacket has a relaxed urban look and lofty down fill that make it an easy choice for crisp days. The Bast nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance. Warm 750-fill goose down in the body and Coreloft synthetic insulation in the shoulders hold the heat, and the square quilting minimizes down shift and keeps the look clean.
The Rico's lines reflect the Arc'teryx minimalist aesthetic. The full zip front and stand up collar and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit for a crisp look that layers easily under a shell. Freedom of movement, an Arc'teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. Hand pockets with hidden zips stow small essentials. This mix of smart materials, clean design and freedom of movement make the Rico a versatile piece for city streets.
- Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid
- Bast� (100% nylon taffeta)
- Insulation: European goose down (750 fill power)
- Compressible & packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay
- Square quilting
- Articulated sleeves
- Full front zip with insulated wind flap
- 2 hand pockets with hidden zips
- Internal zipped pocket
- Athletic Fit
- Weight: 350g