The Sigma FL Pant strikes the ideal balance between lightweight and durability. This versatile softshell pant is designed for fast and light tactics on rock, alpine and ice climbing routes. Material mapping places Wee Burly Double Weave reinforcements in the seat and knees and air permeable, 4-way stretch Fortius 1.5 in the body for increased mobility and reduced weight. The trim fit and tapered lower leg minimizes loose fabric and articulation enables full range of motion and a drawcord at the cuff seals out updrafts and debris.
- Fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane
- Four-way stretch textile
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Adjustable pant cuff with grommets for installing a gaiter cord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Waistbelt fits comfortably under harnesses and backpacks
- Harness friendly zippered hand pockets
- Harness friendly zippered thigh pocket
- Reinforced knees and seat
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
You may also like...