Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an adjustable webbing closure for a secure fit over a layer. The 3/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
- Fabric: N40r 2L GORE-TEX with PACLITE Plus
- Micro-seam allowance reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch allows a full range of unrestricted motion
- Zippered fly with snap
- ¾ length WaterTight lower leg zippers
- Internal webbing adjuster for secure fit
- Reinforced instep for added durability
Product Code: A1A14076
You may also like...