Arc Teryx Alpha SV Gore Tex jacket is simple, sleek and stylish with exceptionally durable N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric that is extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant. E3D patterning creates an ergonomic fit for extra ease of movement paired with an athletic fit leaves room for winter layering. Traditional bellowed, crossover pockets remain accessible while wearing a pack. The helmet compatible StormHood™, drawcords and pit zippers all adjust with one hand and the removable HemLock™ inserts keep the jacket in position when worn underneath a climbing harness
- Hemlock Harness
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Highly Durable
- Two high crossover hand pockets
- Gore Tex Pro three layer construction
- Athletic Fit
- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning
- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
- Climbing and alpinism focused pieces: harness compatible length and waistline; chest pockets accessible while wearing a pack or harness; maximum articulation for overhead motions; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem; highest possible durability-to-weight ratio; emphasis on lightweight materials
Product Code: A1114340
You may also like...