The Men's Atom SL Hoody from Arc'teryx is an exceptionally lightweight piece of insulation that is perfect for putting on when you crawl out of your tent on those early spring mornings.
Ideal for a range of activities, it will keep you warm when you need it to without weighing too much when it is packed away in amongst your kit. The CoreLoft Compact Insulation in the body of the jacket is thermally efficient to ensure your core is toasty while the side panels ensure excellent breathability and thermal regulation so that you don't overheat as you start to work hard.
The hood isn't insulated but it is fully adjustable and keeps a low profile to ensure it doesn't become a hindrance but offers the necessary protection. The No Slip Zip keeps the main zip from working its way open while two zipped hand pockets are perfect for stashing chilly hands.
- Main: Tyono 20 (100% nylon)
- Side panels: Torrent (84% polyester, 16% elastane)
- Insulation (body): CoreLoft Compact 40 (100% polyester, 40g/m2)
- Durable water resistant finish
- Low profile uninsulated StormHood
- Full length centre No Slip Zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Polygiene anti-bacterial finish on side panels
- Trim fit
- Weight: 285g