In the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, it is the do everything, super versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for mountain environments. Hand pockets, athletic fit that accommodates maximum layers and a hood with an internal collar mean comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors.
Hip length is the easiest to work with when layering waterproof/breathable garments. Not too short so it doesn't ride up or expose the lower back and not so long as to be cumbersome underneath a harness or a pack belt, this jacket hits the middle ground.
Most people only choose one jacket for all their activities, the Beta AR is a solid, well-rounded piece. Durable, lightweight, with hand pockets and pit zips for ventilation, it can manage storms, rock, snow and cool seasons. GoreTex Pro delivers the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance.
- Fabric: GoreTex Pro (100% nylon)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Durable reinforcement at shoulders & arms
- Micro taped seams
- DWR finish
- Watertight Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible drop hood with laminated peak
- Laminated pit zips for fast ventilation
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Laminated, dropback hem with adjustable drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- 2 high volume hand pockets with water resistant zips
- Weight: 460g
You may also like...