The Arc'teryx Men's Bora 2 Mid boots embody a unique approach to hiking boots, making them ideal for multi-day trekking yet still light and comfortable enough for shorter day walks or scrambling in the mountains. The Bora Mid consists of a durable, seamless, single piece, thermos-laminated upper providing the protection of a mountaineering boot and interchangeable stretch liners providing the custom comfort of the Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit with the ability to modify the Bora Mid to perform in varying climates and conditions.
The stretch Gore-tex liner delivers waterproof/breathable protection in wet or shifting weather. The highly air permeable stretch micromesh liner is designed for ventilation in warm dry environments. An insulated liner for winter cold is available separately. The Vibram outsole works in tandem with the moulded EVA midsole to deliver the agility of an approach shoe with the stability of a mountaineering boot. This innovative design and use of Arc'teryx technologies together create a new level of versatility and performance making these fantastic all round walking boots.
- Lining: Stretchable Gore-Tex
- Midsole: Highly durable EVA foam midsole
- Outsole: Vibram Arcteryx hiking
- Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight & Durable
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed
- Rubberized sole on removable liners
- Front & rear pull loops
- Spherical heel shape
- Sharp heel brake & mountaineering heel tread
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Laminated heel & toe caps
- Tongue free liner
- "Y" Groove split heel technology
- Custom lace hooks
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements
- Weight: 500g
You may also like...