The Cassiar delivers stretch performance, a streamlined aesthetic, and complete protection from snow and wind. The Cassiar is constructed from N40s 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction. This unique fabric delivers the durable waterproof breathable performance expected from GORE-TEX®, then adds two way performance stretch. The fabric is supple and quiet, and a soft flannel backer adds warmth. The Cassiar’s mesh backed PowderGuard™ vents let heat escape without accumulating snow, a hardwearing, elasticized 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ fits over the boot to prevent snow from entering under the cuff, and burly Keprotec™ instep patches protect from abrasion and edge cuts. Hidden waist adjusters secure the fit without adding bulk, and the two low profile hand pockets zip closed.
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Trim Fit
- Designed to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts, GORE-TEX Pro has been made using the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics for extended use in extreme conditions. Its 3-layer construction features a waterproof and breathable laminate sandwiched between a durable nylon face fabric and Microgrid Backer Technology.
- This synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and thermally efficient. Made from 100% polyester it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- High-tensile aramide fibers, such as DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers, ensure high durability as well as temperature stability in combination with a high level of clothing comfort
- Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® fabrics are exceptionally durable.
Product Code: H1212242