The Men's Cerium SL Jacket from Arc'teryx was developed for cold, dry weather days. Designed as a lightweight mid layer it offers an excellent warmth to weight ratio and boasts Down Composite Mapping for excellent performance with minimal bulk. It features low profile zips at the hand pockets and main zip while the low profile cuffs and hem make for easy layering. The high collar of the jacket is great for heat retention and also layers well under a shell and the whole thing will pack down into a stuff sack when you want to stash it in your pack without weighing you down.
- Fabric: Arato 7 (100% nylon)
- Natural: 50g of 850 fill power European grey goose down
- Synthetic: Coreloft 40g/m2 & 100g/m2
- Down Composite Mapping
- DWR finish
- Full length centre front zip
- High collar
- 2 zipped hand pockets including stuff sack
- Low profile elasticated cuffs at wrist
- Elasticated rear hem
- Weight: 185g
You may also like...