Trim fitting and with moderate warmth the Men's Gamma AR Pants from Arc'teryx offer wind and water resistant protection to keep you comfortable in mild to wild weather conditions.
With a trim, straight leg design, crotch gusset and articulated patterning they offer full freedom of movement for all your favourite mountain activities while three zipped pockets keep your essentials close to hand. A static cord adjuster at the hem along with a lace hook ensures your trouser legs stay in place at all times while a seamless instep deters any snagging across difficult terrain.
- Fabric: Burly Double Weave (46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane)
- Wind resistant
- Durable water repellent finish
- 4-way stretch
- Brushed polyester waistband
- Zipped fly closure with adjustable webbing belt
- Gusseted crotch with articulated patterning
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped thigh pocket
- Hem with lace hook & static cord adjuster
- Seamless instep to deter snagging
- Weight: 495g