A minimalist jacket with a highly functional hood, the Arc'teryx Men's Incendo Hoody is created for mountain training and running in marginal weather. Made from extremely lightweight Lumin fabric, the hoody resists wind and water with a level of breathability that aids evaporative cooling. A DWR treatment improves water resistance, and mesh underarm panels provide ventilation. Composite Mapping technology strategically places the mesh and Lumin fabrics to provide the most effective balance of protection and climate management.
- Main: Lumin (100% nylon, 20D, 49g/m²)
- Underarms: 100% polyester mesh
- Breathable & wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Fitted hood
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drop rear hem with adjustable drawcord
- Zipped stow pocket with inset media pocket
- Reflective details
- Composite construction
- Trim fit with articulated patterning
- Hip length
- Weight: 130g
You may also like...