Arc'teryx Mens Nuclei FL Jacket
All about this product
Fast and light alpine travel’s static phases require you stay warm while protecting yourself from chilling winds. Enter: the Nuclei FL Jacket from Arc'teryx.
Inspired by persistent athlete demand, and redesigned to their exacting specifications, the next-generation Arc'teryx Nuclei FL Jacket is lighter, more resilient, and delivers outstanding thermal performance for remarkably little weight. The Arato 10D ripstop is windproof and durable, Coreloft insulation provides effective warmth – even if wet – and the insulated StormHood adds protection for when the weather turns. What are you waiting for?
- Shell: Arato 10D, 100% nylon
- Insulation: Coreloft Continuous 65 synthetic
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Adjustable, harness-compatible slight drop hem
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Helmet compatible StormHood with soft brim
- Utility loop for easy, secure storage
- Compressible and packable
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Wind and water-resistant
- Elasticized cuffs
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Fit: Athletic
- Weight: 325g
User Reviews (5)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.