The Men's Procline Comp Jacket is created to live in the space where alpine climbing and backcountry ski touring come together. During intense, technical ascents, the benefits of wearing softshell cannot be overrated. But challenging ski descents require wind and weather protection. The Procline Comp Jacket uses Arc'teryx' Composite Mapping to combine Gore Fabric Technology with Fortius 1.0 softshell material. The result is a composite that means ski alpinists can move quickly, conserve energy and economise on weight.
Hardwearing, breathable, lightweight three-layer Gore Windstopper Technology with tricot is found in the hood, shoulders, around the hemline and on the front of the body. This provides shelter from driven snow, wind and moisture. The Fortius 1.0 is placed at the back and under the arms for freedom while climbing and for air permeability. Arc'teryx' trim fit accommodates light layers, but keeps the jacket close to the body for a higher level of fabric efficiency and breathability. Arc'teryx Ergonomic Three-Dimensional (e3D) patterning utilises extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation.
The helmet compatible StormHood provides full coverage breathable protection, but adjusts for a fit that moves with the head and allows for exceptional peripheral vision. Removable HemLock inserts on the sides secure the jacket under a harness, preventing it from riding up.
- Main: N40p Gore Windstopper 3L with tricot technology (100% nylon, 126g/m²)
- Back, underarms: Fortius 1.0 (84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160g/m²)
- Windproof & breathable
- Full length YKK Vislon front zip with storm flap & chin guard
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable helmet-compatible StormHood
- Composite Construction
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop rear laminated hem
- 2-piece harness Hemlock inserts are removable
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- 2 high, crossover hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Trim fit with e3D ergonomic patterning
- Centre back length: 77.5cm
- Weight: 405g
You may also like...