Designed with ski-ing alpinists in mind the Men's Procline Hybrid Hoody from Arc'teryx is a hybrid fleece that utilises body mapping and e3D Patterning to ensure you get the best freedom of movement with minimalised bulk and weight.
The lightly insulated hood offers hat like comfort and insulation with a single rear adjustment to ensure it fits and moves with your head while the No Slip Zip stops the full length main zip from working its way open as you keep active.
- Main shell: Tyono (100% nylon, 20D)
- Main lining: Polartec 100 small grid fleece
- Panels: Polartec Power Stretch fleece with Hardface technology
- e3D Patterning provides freedom of movement with minimised bulk
- Lightly insulated hood with single rear adjustment
- No Slip Zip stops the zip working itself open
- Offset seams to avoid chafing when wearing a pack
- Weight: 400g