The Men's Psiphon SL Pants from Arc'teryx are made with super lightweight Cresta material that offers excellent comfort as well as durability. They are stretchy and air permeable to help you maintain a comfortable temperature in humid conditions while still ensuring full freedom of movement. The low profile waist band sits comfortably under a harness and the webbing belt will ensure your trousers stay exactly where you want them. A great option for those who love to go hiking and scrambling but also for those who love to engage in climbing and other crag based challenges.
- Fabric: Cresta (89% nylon, 11% elastane)
- Highly air permeable & stretchy fabric
- Gusseted crotch
- Zipped fly with snap button fasten
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- 2 hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Rear pocket with laminated zip
- Rear open pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcords
- Trim fit with articulated patterning
- Straight leg
- Weight: 315g
You may also like...