A backcountry touring pant leveraging Gore-Tex with a Gore C-Knit backer technology’s advanced comfort, the Rush LT delivers waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. A low bib design helps keep out snow, N150p 3L Gore-Tex reinforces the lower leg, and the TouringCuff simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry.
Side vents aid heat dump during ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on aggressive descents.
- N150p 3L Gore with tricot, knee & lower leg reinforcements
- N70p 3L Gore-Tex fabric with Gore C-Knit backer
- Wee Burly Double Weave
- Keprotec instep patches
- Waterproof, windproof & durable
- Articulated patterning
- Taped seamsg
- e3D Ergonomic 3D patterning
- Gusseted crotch
- Zippered fly with snap
- Full zir waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders
- Side vents with 2 way sliders
- Low bib with removeable suspenders
- Flap secured pocket on right side
- Quick adjust TouringCuff
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 575g
You may also like...