Waterproof and breathable protection in a lightweight and durable package, the Men's Zeta LT Pants from Arc'Teryx utilise Gore-Tex fabric with C-Knit backer to ensure a comfortable and supple next to skin feel while also being easy to layer over a baselayer in cooler conditions.
There are 3/4 length zips at the side of the legs that make them easy to get on and off without having to take your boots off and these zips also double as ventilation should you find you need a little extra. In more extreme conditions it is important to secure your protection, the adjustable drawcord hems reduce the chance of water rising up the inside while the lace hook secures your trousers over the top of your boots and keeps them in place.
As well as offering full protection these trousers also offer full freedom of movement with a gusseted crotch along with an articulated seat and knees and reinforcement at the hem and lower leg ensures durability throughout all activities.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex with C-Knit backer technology (nylon, 40D)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Zipped fly with snap button & adjustable webbing closure
- 3/4 length water resistant zip at side of legs for easy on/off & venting
- Gusseted crotch, articulated seat & knee
- Reinforced instep, lower leg & hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord & lace hook
- Weight: 325g