If you’re looking for something that can really take some punishment on the mountain, you don’t get much tougher than the Arc’teryx Women’s Alpha SV Jacket.
Specifically constructed to suit the needs of female climbers and alpinists, it features Gore-Tex Pro, which boasts added abrasion resistance and breathability as well as its trademark weather protection. The jacket has an impeccable women’s specific, ergonomic cut that allows a full range of motion while leaving plenty of room for the rest of your layering system. All of the features are designed to work with your helmet, harness and equipment, so you don’t have to compromise comfort over safety.
- Fabric: GoreTex Pro, 100D (100% nylon, 153g/m2)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Full length centre front zip
- Helmet compatible StormHood with glove friendly adjustments
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 1 zipped arm pocket
- 1 zipped internal pocket
- 1 internal dump pocket
- Pit zip ventilation
- Custom Cohaesive hem adjusters function as HemLock
- Regular fit with e3D patterning
- Weight: 435g
You may also like...