The Women's Nuri Coat from Arc'teryx is a contemporary, comfortable coat filled with warm, soft, 750 fill power European grey goose down. The mid-thigh cut and refined quilting sculpt a modern, urban silhouette while maximizing warmth. The lightweight, water resistant Teprine nylon shell fabric is a technical, down proof textile with a slight sheen. On colder days, the down filled hood offers additional warmth. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms.
The Nuri uses Arc'teryx Down Composite Mapping technology to put the goose down where it's needed most, and synthetic insulation where contact with moisture may occur. This use of specific insulations to address specific performance issues extends the Nuri's effectiveness into a greater range of conditions.
Movement and ergonomic freedom are essential, even while simply strolling through town. Arc'teryx designs for bodies in motion by strategically placing gussets at key areas and building articulation into the pattern. In an insulated coat like the Nuri, the benefit is warmth and protection without binding and stiffness.
- Fabric: Teprine (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Down Composite Mapping technology
- Natural: 750 fill power European grey goose down
- Synthetic: Coreloft 100g/40g
- Durable water repellent finish
- 2 zipped, fleece lined hand pockets
- Refined quilting for flattering silhouette
- Down filled hood offers additional warmth
- Articulated sleeves & gusseted underarms
- Weight: 415g
You may also like...