The Taema Zip Neck from Arc'teryx manages the shifting temperatures and conditions encountered on extended trail runs. Lightweight and quick drying, the Phasic™ LT fabric wicks moisture and maintains comfort in warm zones. The Ourea™ overlay at the chest adds warmth and wind protection needed for cooler temperatures, exposed ridges and increases in elevation. The deep front zipper provides ventilation, thumbholes hold sleeves in place, and the articulated design moves with the body for optimal comfort.
- Moisture-wicking; Breathable; Lightweight; Quick-drying
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Ourea™ microfibre chest overlay adds warmth and wind protection
- Gusseted underarms
- Mid-height collar
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Long sleeves
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- UPF 50+
- Fabric: Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester
- Ourea™ - 100% polyester
- Trim fit, Centre back length: 69 cm / 27.13 in
You may also like...