The Women's Atom LT Vest from Arc'Teryx is a trim hybrid gilet which is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Vest features CoreLoft insulation.
The side panels feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability to help regulate temperature during exertion. A wind and moisture resistant taffeta outer shell extends stand-alone usability. The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind.
Highly compressible, it packs down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Outer: Luminara (stretch nylon ripstop with air permeable PU coating)
- Panels: Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology (88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230g/m²)
- Insulation: CoreLoft, 60g/m²
- DWR finish
- Full length front zip with storm flap
- Dropback hem
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Fit: Trim
- Weight: 195g
You may also like...