Lightweight construction creates a packable jacket that is capable of attacking fast and light alpine ascents without sacrificing weather protection.
Highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro synchronizes comfort with performance. The micro grid backer and a premium quality face fabric keep the Women's Beta LT Jacket from Arc'teryx lightweight and supple, yet fully capable in the worst storm conditions.
Put your head down, get into a rhythm, and forget about your gear. A trim fit increases breathability by keeping the jacket close to your body, to transfer moisture vapour rapidly on high output days.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR finish
- Taped seams
- e3D Ergonomic patterning
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable, helmet compatible StormHood with laminated brim
- Chin guard
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Drop back hem with adjustable drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- 2 hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Weight: 310g