The Women's Bora Mid LTR GTX Boot from Arc'teryx looks like a classic leather trail boot but boasts progressive footwear technology, combining the durability and support of a mountaineering shoe with the flexible agility of an approach shoe to provide a fantastic multi-day trail boot.
The stretchy Gore-Tex lining offers excellent waterproof protection whilst also being exceptionally breathable to keep your feet dry from the inside too. The nubuck leather upper is a seamless single piece for enhanced durability while the separate liner conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit, eliminating irritation and hot spots. The Vibram Arc'teryx Hiking outsole has been designed to ensure traction and grip on a huge range of surfaces making this a great option for long days outdoors exploring the trails.
- Upper: 1.6-1.8mm nubuck leather
- Lining: GoreTex
- Midsole: EVA foam
- Outsole: Vibram Arcteryx Hiking outsole
- Waterproof & breathable
- Laminated heel & toe caps
- Tongue free liner offers increased waterproof coverage
- 'Y' Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction & braking
- Arcteryx Adaptive Fit technology
- Weight: 1,100g
You may also like...