Streamlined and lightweight, the Arc'teryx \webnamel is intended primarily as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down fills has Coreloft synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed in the areas prone to moisture – the collar, shoulders cuffs and underarms. European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed. A DWR fabric finish repels moisture so you don't need to be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
- Fabric: Airetica (100% nylon, 34g/m²)
- Coreloft 80 100% polyester, (80g/m²)
- Coreloft 100 (100% polyester, 100g/m²)
- European white goose down (850 fill power)
- Moisture-resistant outer fabric
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Down Composite Mapping
- Chin guard
- Elasticated rear hem
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Includes stuff sack
- Trim fit
- Hip Length