Snowproof, breathable and created specifically for on-piste skiing and snowboarding, the Arc'teryx Women's Procline FL Pants have a trim, performance fit with built in stretch. The Gore-Tex shell is bonded to a light brushed polyester fleece backing that provides warmth, comfort and assists moisture transport. The face fabric provides longwearing abrasion resistance without sacrificing lightweight performance and has a comfortable, supple feel.
The trim performance fit creates a streamlined silhouette with room for light layers. Articulation and gusseting create a free moving ergonomic fit essential for skiers and boarders.
Mesh PowderGuard vents provide effective mechanical ventilation without letting in snow. The rugged Cordura PowderCuffs seal out snow, and the Keprotec instep guard protects the cuff from abrasion and edge cuts.
- Main: Gore-Tex 3L with Lo-Loft Softshell Construction (70D)
- Kick patches: Schoeller Keprotec (88% nylon, 12% Kevlar, 315g/m²)
- Powder cuffs: Cordura (100% nylon)
- DWR finish
- Taped seams
- Thigh vents
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Water-resistant external zips
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Mesh PowderGuard vents with water-resistant zips
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Trim fit
- Weight: 450g
You may also like...