The Women's Psiphon FL Hoody from Arc'teryx is a purpose built softshell for rock and alpine climbing that can be used for a wide variety of other activities as well.
Hybrid mapping technology in the jacket ensures that the right fabric is used in the right area to optimise effectiveness in durability, breathability and weather protection while the adjustable, helmet compatible hood offers a precise fit for excellent protection even in windy conditions. The full length No Slip Zip stops the zip from working itself open while you are on the move and a zipped chest pocket along with two zipped hand pockets will store your essentials securely.
The hem drawcord adjustment is accompanied by HemLock inserts which help to stop the jacket riding above a harness so that you can maintain full coverage when pushing your limits to reach for the crux.
- Main: TerraTex (94% nylon, 6% elastane)
- Reinforcements: Fortius 1.0 (84% nylon, 16% elastane)
- Hybrid mapping technology optimizes fabric
- Adjustable helmet compatible StormHood
- Hidden snap system secures hood in windy situations
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Adjustable hem with HemLock inserts to sit under a harness
- Trim fit
- Weight: 310g
You may also like...