The Sentinel Pant delivers performance weather protection with freeride versatility. Made from N70p GORE-TEX with 3L soft shell construction, they are windproof, waterproof and have a soft brushed liner for light insulation. The women’s specific design optimizes the fit, and articulation throughout the legs provides freedom of movement on traverses and descents. The Arc’teryx Regular fit, restyled with a reduced leg circumference, allows room for layers in a contemporary freeride look.
Because they mix on area descents and off piste exploration, freeriders require performance features that handle the rigors of both. The Sentinel’s large side pockets channel cargo away from impact zones, and double side zips open wide for rapid ventilation while traversing to steeper terrain. PowderCuffs seal out snow, can fit under snowboard highbacks, and are built from rugged 100D Cordura to resist tears and abrasion. Keprotec instep patches prevent damage from edge cuts and debris. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with the Sentinel and Scimitar Jackets’ powder skirts, creating a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out driven snow.
- N70p GORE-TEX Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Waterproof, Breathable, Lightly insulated & Durable
- Women's specific design & fit
- Reduced leg circumference
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Articulated knees & seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort & freedom of movement
- WaterTight external zips
- Front fly with snap closure
- Low-rise waist
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Hip pocket with zip
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight zips
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura PowderCuffs fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Slide 'n Loc snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Keprotec attachments link pants to compatible jackets to create a unified system
- Regular fit
- Weight: 520g
You may also like...