The design and features of the Arc'teryx Women's Shashka Jacket have been optimised for big mountain skiing and freeriding. Constructed from three-layer Gore-Tex with soft shell construction, the jacket is windproof, waterproof and has a soft brushed liner for light insulation.
The women-specific design optimises the fit, and articulation through the shoulders and sleeves provides advanced freedom of movement during descents. The relaxed fit layers easily and has modern styling and a contemporary look.
Water-resistant pit zips add the ventilation necessary on ascents, and external pocket location is carefully selected to provide easy access with a pack on. An internal laminated pocket secures and protects a smartphone, wallet or RFID lift ticket, and the indispensible internal mesh dump pockets stashes skins, gloves, a warm hat or goggles.
Large cuffs fit easily over or under gloves, the water-resistant Vislon front zip won't accumulate snow, and the helmet-compatible StormHood secures with a single hand and delivers full protection with maximum visibility. The Slide'n Loc attachments link to compatible pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Lo-Loft Softshell Construction (70D, 174g/m²)
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- Gathered fabric sections on front for aesthetic design
- Anatomical shaping
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable StormHood with laminated brim
- Water-resistant external zips
- Pit zips
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Chin guard
- Wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Zipped, Laminated sleeve pocket
- 2 hand pockets
- Lift pass loop
- Powder skirt Slide 'n Loc snap closures
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Relaxed fit
- Hip length
- Centre back length: 69cm
- Weight: 580g
You may also like...