The GT-1000 is the successor to Asics' hugely popular and great value GEL-1000 series. Designed for moderate overpronators, the GT-1000 offers all the cushioning and support you need.
As technologies progress, so shoes get lighter: the GT-1000 is no exception. As well as reduced weight, it features a slightly lowered midsole height to create more flexibility and responsiveness, and the full length Guidance Line adds a groove along the length of the outsole to guide your foot in a more efficient gait.
Besides ample cushioning from its rearfoot and forefoot GEL units, this edition contains the DuoMax Support System in the midsole to create enhanced support and stability.
- Weight: 590g
- Gait : Moderate Over-Pronation
- Discrete Eyelet lacing: each eyelet pulls directly from base of shoe
- Removable Sockliner (e.g. to accommodate orthotic)
- 3M reflective material enhances visibilty
- SpEVA 55 last for soft but stable platform feel
- Duomax dual density midsole for smooth overpronation control
- Gel system for optimum shock absorption
- SpEVA midsole for excellent bounce-back and durability
- Trusstic System: plastic arch-bridge balances strength and flex, controlling torsion
- Outsole: AHAR abrasion resistant rubber on heavy contact areas
- Guidance Line groove along the length of the sole enhances gait efficiency