The Gel-Cumulus 14 is a cushioned trainer with a super plush platform feel. Already a lightweight shoe, this edition manages to knock another 20 grams off the shoe’s weight without comprising comfort and stability.
It also introduces the Full Length Guidance Line, a groove along the sole that guides your foot through the gait cycle and helps you run more efficiently, even when fatigue sets in.
The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning absorb shock when your foot lands to provide a fantastic ride.
Also new is the Discrete Eyelet Construction, which improves the overall fit by allowing each eyelet to pull directly from the base of the shoe.
- Weight: 650g
- Gait : Neutral, Supination (Under-Pronation)
- Discrete Eyelet lacing: each eyelet pulls directly from base of shoe
- Personal Heel Fit: foam construction for perfect fit
- ComforDry sockliner for cushioning & cooler, drier feet
- 3M reflective material enhances visibilty
- Impact Guidance System: all components combine to allow the body to perform naturally
- Solyte 45 last for soft platform feel
- Gel system for optimum shock absorption
- Solyte midsole for excellent bounce-back and durability
- Trusstic System: plastic arch-bridge balances strength and flex, controlling torsion
- Outsole: AHAR+ thin, light, abrasion resistant rubber on heavy contact areas
- Guidance Line groove along the length of the sole enhances gait efficiency