The latest model in the award-winning Asics GEL-2000 series. Naturally it continues to deliver impressive comfort and fit for overpronators.
The new Guidance Trusstic - a bridge which stabilises the shoe around the arch - is designed to work with the Guidance Line, which runs the length of the outsole. Together they encourage a more efficient gait, guiding your foot from heel strike to toe-off, while also giving support to the midfoot.
Also new in the GT-2000 is the Dynamic DuoMax Support System: a dual density midsole with a softer top layer for more sensory feedback and added comfort.
The full length and double density Solyte midsole has a top layer that's softer and better cushioned, then on top of the foot, the lightweight Hotmelt upper contains less stitching and less potential for irritation, improving comfort.
With its excellent cushioning and fit, the GT-2000 is perfect for longer runs.
- Weight: 530g
- Gait : Over-Pronation
- Discrete Eyelet lacing: each eyelet pulls directly from base of shoe
- Personal Heel Fit: foam construction for perfect fit
- ComforDry sockliner for cushioning & cooler, drier feet
- 3M reflective material enhances visibilty
- Impact Guidance System: all components combine to allow the body to perform naturally
- Solyte 55 last for soft but stable platform feel
- Gel system for optimum shock absorption
- Solyte midsole for excellent bounce-back and durability
- Outsole: AHAR+ thin, light, abrasion resistant rubber on heavy contact areas
- Guidance Line groove along the length of the sole enhances gait efficiency
- Dynamic Duomax dual density midsole for enahnced suport & stability
- Guidance Trusstic: plastic arch-bridge balances strength and flex; works with Guidance Line to improve efficiency