A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter.
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. At Axiom, we are committed to sustainability and take pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create our products. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric which we call Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. We hope this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.
- Oceanweave 600D recycled fishnet polyester
- Waterproof polyurethane coating
- Red interior liner on back-plate
- Daisy-chain webbing
- Mounting System: Rixen & Kaul VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm. The Rixen & Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK rail & FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place.
- Drawstring closure helps to manage load
- Mesh side pocket with elastic closure
- Zipped rear pocket
- Mesh front pocket with elastic closure
- Daisy-chain webbing loops provide additional tie-down points
- 3M triangle rear logo
- Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate
- LED light clip
You may also like...