The versatility of the 3-in-1 jacket is taken a stage further with the Arvada from Ayacucho.
3-in-1 jackets have an outer shell jacket for weather protection and an inner insulating jacket for warmth. These layers attach neatly together to be worn as one jacket to deal with cold, wet, windy conditions. That's the three in one: inner, outer or both. The inner of the Arvada is a classic fleece jacket; the outer is constructed in a smart, classy herringbone weave fabric which is perfectly at home in the city but is nevertheless lightweight, tough and fully waterproof, as you'd expect from performance outdoor gear.
Hand pockets, chest pockets and inner pockets take care of all you need to carry, whether it's your phone, wallet and other daily essentials, or energy bars and a guidebook. With the hood up, the drawcords pulled in and the fleece attached, it's a winter jacket for the worst of weathers; with the hood removed, the fleece taken out and everything relaxed it's a light, casual jacket to take the edge off the breeze.
Warm, cold, wet, dry, windy, still, smart, casual, town, country...not just the best of both worlds, the Arvada offers the best of all of them!
- Total weight: 1380g (Size L)
- Shell: 100% polyester herringbone weave with PU coating and DWR treatment
- Lining: 100 % polyester mesh and taffeta
- Detachable peaked, adjustable hood
- Storm flap
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- Large mesh internal pocket
- Zipped internal pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Fabric: 100% polyester fleece
- Zipped handwarmer pockets (linings tethered to form internal pockets)
- Lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Drawcord hem