The wax finish provides protection against showers while the insulation protects against the cold when the mercury drops. A full length storm flap will keep out the drafts as will the adjustable hood, the hook & loop cuffs and the drawcord hem. There are two large hand pockets on the front of the jacket with extra side pockets that provide a warm haven for chilly fingers while two zipped chest pockets and an inner zipped pocket are perfect for stashing your essentials.
- Shell: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, wax finish
- Lining: High pile (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Body: 100g/m2
- Sleeves: 80g/m2
- Wind & water resistant
- Wax can be adjusted accordingly for more or less protection
- 2 patch hand pockets with additional side pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 1 zipped inner pocket
- Insulated, adjustable hood
- Full length zip with snap down storm flap & chin guard
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
Deep in the heart of the Andes Mountains is the region of Ayacucho. A traditional farming community, many families here live below the poverty line. However, despite facing daily hardship, the people of Ayacucho embrace whatever the world can throw at them. It was from this spirit of determination that the Ayacucho range was born.
Ayacucho clothing is inspired by the people of the region, and designed with a focus on responsible sourcing and technological advancement. Combining comfort and style, Ayacucho clothing is ideally suited to any environment- whether you’re tackling the trek to work or climbing Snowdon.