- Shell: Hydro Thunder (68% cotton, 32% nylon)
- Lining: pile fleece (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Waterproof & breathable
- Taped seams
- Full length front zip with snap down storm flap
- Removable, adjustable hood
- 2 hand pockets with snap down flap
- Inner zipped pocket
Deep in the heart of the Andes Mountains is the region of Ayacucho. A traditional farming community, many families here live below the poverty line. However, despite facing daily hardship, the people of Ayacucho embrace whatever the world can throw at them. It was from this spirit of determination that the Ayacucho range was born.
Ayacucho clothing is inspired by the people of the region, and designed with a focus on responsible sourcing and technological advancement. Combining comfort and style, Ayacucho clothing is ideally suited to any environment- whether you’re tackling the trek to work or climbing Snowdon.