The Tenere 65+10 XT Rucksack from Ayacucho is a large, versatile expedition pack. Ideal for long term global trips this pack has many features that will endevour to make your trip that little bit easier.
The adjustable Micro Flex Vario back system is easily adjusted to fit you just right to make sure you remain comfortable throughout your trip. The two hip belt pockets are ideal for storing small things from cameras to sweets while the two side stash pockets are great for a water bottle or two and a small zipped pocket on the front of the pack is the perfect size for a compass and OS map.
You can get access into the bag through the main compartment as well as a front loading compartment and the lower section. There is an option to separate the lower compartment from the main compartment with an internal fabric 'shelf' which is ideal if you want to keep clean and dirty clothes separate or even if you just want to be more organised.
One of the great features of this bag is that the lid can be removed and turned into a shoulder bag which is perfect for use on day trips when you don't need to take the entire bag. There is a shoulder strap included, which stows away in the top compartment when you are not using it.
Compression straps on the inside of the rucksack make it easier to close, while compression straps on the outside of your pack help to stabilise the load you are carrying. It is compatible with a hydration bladder for easy hydration when on the move and a detachable raincover will help keep your kit protected in the worst of the weather.
- Maximum capacity: 75L
- Micro Flex Vario adjustable back system
- Adjustable hip belt with 2 zipped pockets
- Adjustable chest strap
- Compression straps on outside and inside
- Front access to main compartment with 2 mesh pockets on inner
- Zipped access to lower section
- Optional internal compartment separation
- Plastic coated front grab handle
- Removable lid converts into shoulder bag (strap included)
- Large outer lid pocket with smaller inner lid pocket
- Detachable raincover
- 2 large bellows side pockets
- 2 lower side stash pockets
- Roll top closure for main compartment
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Small zipped pocket on front is ideal size for OS map
- Fabric: Hypalon