The moisture wicking, quick drying capabilities combined with odour protection make the Women's Simona Top from Ayacucho perfect for travels and adventures. You can throw it on for warm early morning walks or dress it up for an evening of exploring local villages while having full confidence that the Dri-Release and FreshGuard technologies will keep you feeling comfortable and looking good.
- Adjustable racer back straps
- Discreet origami style hummingbird print at top of back
- Loose fit top with elasticated waist
- Dri-Release technology for quick drying capabilities
- FreshGuard technology keeps your top fresher for longer
- UV resistant
- Fabric: 89% polyester, 11% cotton
Deep in the heart of the Andes Mountains is the region of Ayacucho. A traditional farming community, many families here live below the poverty line. However, despite facing daily hardship, the people of Ayacucho embrace whatever the world can throw at them. It was from this spirit of determination that the Ayacucho range was born.
Ayacucho clothing is inspired by the people of the region, and designed with a focus on responsible sourcing and technological advancement. Combining comfort and style, Ayacucho clothing is ideally suited to any environment- whether you’re tackling the trek to work or climbing Snowdon.