The award-winning Glittertind backpack features the revolutionary Spine carrying system that flexibly follows the body's movements and provides supreme comfort regardless of the length of your trip.
It is easy to pack and has a practical top opening with a spindrift collar and compression strap that provides rapid access to the equipment in the backpack. Half front-zip opening provides quick access to most of your kit and thanks to a lower bottom compartment the pack can be divided into two separate compartments.
The detachable top lid has an internal and external pocket and is also height adjustable with an integrated rain cover.
there are straps for attaching equipment under the backpack and plenty of other attachment points for items such as ice axe/pole and bicycle lights. Compression straps on each side help to reduce empty space and stabilise the load for a comfortable and secure carrying experience.
- Capacity: 70L
- Fabric: 420D nylon/210D nylon
- User Height: 165-180cm
- Spine carrying system that flexibly follows the body's movements
- Top opening with a spindrift collar
- Half front-zip opening
- Lower bottom compartment
- The pack can be divided into two separate compartments
- Open side pocket
- Front pocket
- Internal zipped pocket for storing small items in the main compartment
- Comfortable hip belt with a wide range of motion and sled attachment points
- Detachable top lid with internal and external pocket
- The lid is also height adjustable
- Rain cover in lid
- Straps for attaching equipment under the backpack
- Attachment points for items such as ice axe/pole and bicycle light
- Compression straps on each side
- Hydration system compatible
- Grab handle at top
- Key attachment clip in top lid
- Adjustable sternum strap
- YKK zips throughout
- Weight: 2,400g