The Men's Myre Down Jacket is a thin and compressible down jacket. Its low weight and low packing volume mean that it can be used both as an insulation layer and as a lightweight outer jacket for hiking, other outdoor activities or travel.
The Pertex Quantum shell fabric is wind and water-repellent while softshell panels under the arms and on the sides enhance the fit and aid freedom of movement. The whole jacket can be compressed down into one of its own pockets.
- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Underarms, sides: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Insulation: 90/10 down (700 fill power, 85g)
- Fixed hood
- Front pockets
- Inner pocket
- Compresses into pocket
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- One-handed elastic hem drawstring
- Extended back
- Thumb holes
- Stitch-through construction
- Weight: 500g
You may also like...