The Men's Slingsbytind Down Jacket is a very light and compressible down jacket. Light enough to have in your pack as back up when the cold hits but equally tough enough for stand alone use on cold dry ski-tours. It utilises windproof and water repellent Pertex Microlight fabric for light protection from the elements and a snug, extra high collar with single hand adjustment helps to block out cooling drafts along with the stretch binding at the cuffs and the hem.
It has two zipped front pockets, a chest pocket and an inner pocket which also serves as the compression pocket for the jacket.
A great jacket the Slingsbytind is part of the Bergans' Slingsby range which focus' on superior functionality, low weight and premium durability to provide you with all the features that you need and none that you don't.
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 110g of 700 fill power down, 90:10 down to feather ratio
- Windproof and water repellent
- Low weight and minimal packing volume
- Extra high collar with single handed adjustments
- 2 zipped front pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 1 inner pocket that also doubles as the compression sack for the jacket
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Weight: 400g
You may also like...