The Rondane Rucksack from Bergans is an extremely lightweight pack with a number of useful features. It has front opening with its own bottom space, plenty of external pockets and attachment points, a newly-developed 3D-molded hip belt and compression straps for stabilisation making this the lightweight pack that makes no compromise with functionality.
Bergans Quick Adjust Harness and back, shoulder straps, and hip belt are covered in ventilating foam with mesh surface for a comfortable carrying experience.
The pack itself can be divided into two separate compartments. The top opening has a spindrift collar and there is a full front zip entry and lower bottom compartment.
It is hydration system compatible and there are multiple attachment points along with compression straps on each side for load stability and comfortable carrying experience.
- Capacity: 65L
- Fabric: 420D nylon, 210D nylon
- User height: 160-200cm
- Bergans Quick Adjust Harness
- Pack can be divided into two separate compartments
- Top opening with spindrift collar
- Full front zip entry
- Lower bottom compartment
- Expandable front pocket
- Zipped pocket on hip belt
- 3D thermoformed comfortable hip belt with a wide range of motion
- Fixed top lid with internal pocket
- Hydration system compatible
- Multiple attachment points
- Compression straps on each side
- Attachment points for ice axe/poles
- Grab handle at top
- Key attachment clip
- Adjustable sternum strap
- YKK zips throughout
- Weight: 1,400g
You may also like...