Combining excellent waterproof protection with a removable synthetic insulation layer the Men's Ben Alder 3-in-1 Jacket is a highly versatile option for those who love to get out all year round.
The shell alone is an excellent choice boasting plenty of secure storage with four zipped pockets as well as an adjustable hood with the all important peak to keep the weather off your face. It also has articulated sleeves and a slightly longer rear hem for better coverage against the elements.
The inner, which can be zipped in and out accordingly, utilises body-mapped Hydroloft Fusion insulation within a wind resistant fabric offering excellent comfort in cooler and windier conditions. There are two zipped pockets along with stretch bound hood, cuffs and hem which help block out drafts without any excess bulk when used with other layers.
Worn together or worn as individuals, you'll be covered whatever the weather.
- Outer jacket:
- Fabric: Hydroshell Elite 2L
- Fabric content: 100% nylon
- Fabric denier: 70D
- Fabric weight: 140g/m2
- Fabric content: 100% polyester mesh and taffeta
- Waterproof and breathable
- Durable water repellent finish
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Full length exposed AquaGuard Vislon main zip
- 1 zipped napoleon pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped internal map pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Drop tail hem with drawcord adjustment
- InterActive centre front zip
- Inner jacket:
- Fabric centent: 100% nylon
- Fabric weight: 40g/m2
- Insulation: Hydroloft (100% polyester)
- Durable water resistant finish
- Highly wind resistant
- Stretch binding at hood, hem and cuffs
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Weight: 1,055g